Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 9, 2019 2:27 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

. With the game 14.2 seconds a

ST. Marvin Harrison Colts Jersey . JOHNS, N.L. -- St. Johns IceCaps forward Patrice Cormier scored his first goal of the season, but Manchesters Brian ONeill muted his celebration. With the game 14.2 seconds away from overtime, ONeill finished off a breakaway chance for a 3-2 Monarchs victory in American Hockey League action on Saturday. "Its a heartbreaker that we couldnt come away with that game," Cormier said. Cormier finished the game with two points, contributing an assist to go along with his first goal. "Its good to contribute and help the team in a different way than hitting and fighting," the forward said. "Its good to get a few points on the board." Cormier has been slotted into a line with Eric ODell and Kael Mouillierat, a pair which has been together since midway through last season. "Its been fun," Cormier said. "Those guys are pretty special players and I just try to get them the puck and work hard and do whatever I can to help the team win." For IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge, placing Cormier on the ODell-Mouillierat line has paid dividends. "Ive been trying to find the right mix, the right chemistry that will make that line go again and Patrice (Cormier) has been that piece of the puzzle," he said. "That line was excellent." Andy Andreoff and Hunter Bishop also scored for the Monarchs (9-2-3), while Mouilliert had the other goal for St. Johns (6-7-1). ODell added two assists. Cormier opened the scoring on the power play with 5:06 left in the first, tapping in a backhander from just outside the crease. Andreoff tied the game for the Monarchs, finishing off a one-time wrister high glove side at the 17:03 mark of the first on the power play. The Monarchs took the lead when Bishop trailed in late to wrist shot a wide-open puck in the slot at 15:09 in the second period. The IceCaps tied the game at 15:50 of the third when Mouillierat beat Martin Jones low glove from the right face-off dot. But then ONeill went in on a breakaway to steal a win for the Monarchs. Eddie Pasquale made 31 saves for the IceCaps, while Jones turned away 31 for the Monarchs. Malik Hooker Jersey . - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top. Devin Funchess Youth Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the round of 16 at the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday after downing Italys Sara Errani in straight sets. Bouchard, ranked 18th in the world, hit 36 winners and needed just 75 minutes to dispose of 10th-ranked Errani 6-3, 6-3. The 20-year-old Bouchard won 76 per cent of her first serve points in the match. Her next match will be against No. 7 Simona Halep of Romania. On the mens side, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil fell 6-0, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan in the second round in just over an hour. It was Pospisils first match after getting a first round bye as the tournaments No. 25 seed. Spains Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych, also in the second round, beating the fourth-seeded Czech player 4-6, 6-2, 6-4. Berdych had won 11 matches in a row in February and is 16-4 this year. "He really handled the tough situation today really well," Berdych said. "But secondly, more important to me, anything I touched today was basically bad and was wrong. So really, just to recap it, definitely my worst match that I had this year. Thats it, you know." Two-time tournament champion Novak Djokovic, seeded second, was a 7-6 (1), 6-2 winner over Victor Hanescu of Romania in their second-round match. "I was not very happy with my performance but it was a straight set win," Djokovic said. "Im going to have to work very hard on the practice court to get better." Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska coasted into the fourth round with a 6-0, 6-0 victory over Annikka Beck of Germany, and 2011 champion Caroline Wozniacki topped qualifier Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 7-6 (7), 3-6, 6-1. Darius Leonard Youth Jersey. . In the late match, No. 7 seed Jelena Jankovic overcame back problems to defeat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-3, 6-2. Sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro withdrew because of ligament damage in his left wrist. The Argentine player also pulled out of the Dubai tournament last week. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also dropped out, falling 6-4, 6-4 to countryman Julien Benneteau. John Isner, the No. 12 seed and the only remaining American from the original 14-man contingent, advanced with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 victory over Russias Nikolay Davydenko. Isner, slowed by an ankle injury earlier this season, said he feels good physically and mentally. "Its a situation thats very good for me," the 6-foot-10 former University of Georgia player said. "In the U.S., (on a) hard court that bounces high and pretty slow, and have the fans on my side, I cant ask for anything more. All the surroundings bode extremely well for me. So Im in a good place." He said he wasnt concerned about upholding American honour, either. "No, I dont," he said. "I guess yesterday wasnt a great day for our American men. But, you know, selfishly, Im just worried about myself, really. I certainly want all those guys to do well. But at the same time, its not my concern at all. My concern is myself and just trying to keep moving forward and keep getting better and get back to where I want to be." Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football JerseysCheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel