Xchange (Forums) Xchange (Forums) Art/Creativity
  • Topic: Netherlands was third in 1:45.68.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 31, 2019 7:50 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Netherlands was third in 1:45.68.

INZELL, Germany -- Canadian Olympic star Denny Morrison won his 38th individual World Cup medal Sunday, placing second in the mens 1,500 metres. Cheap Saucony Shoes Free Shipping . The 28-year-old Fort St. John, B.C., skater recorded a time of one minute 45.28 seconds. Brian Hansen of the United States won in 1:44.58. Koen Verweij of the Netherlands was third in 1:45.68. Morrison, who won the bronze in the 1,500 and silver in the 1,000 at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, now has seven gold, 18 silver and 13 bronze in World Cup competition. Nine of those silver have come in the 1500, in which his lone victory was in Erfurt, Germany in 2009. Morrison said he entered the race "with a season low for confidence and motivation" but was able to change his state of mind in time for the race. "I got my head in the right place and decided that I was going to stick to my insane race strategy of going out fast and making myself ill with lactic acid with 600 metres to go," he said. "Its a scary thing to commit to, but it hurts a lot less in the end when it pays off with a very satisfying time." Gilmore Junio, who won a silver in the mens 500 on Saturday, placed sixth in the second 500 on Sunday. Medallists receive cowbells instead of medals in Inzell. Junio missed out on the podium Sunday by nine-hundredths of a second with a time of 35.05. Jan Smeekens of the Netherlands was first, with Germanys Nico Ihle second and Dutch skater Michel Mulder third. Cheap Saucony Shoes Store . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. Wholesale Saucony Shoes .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am.LONDON -- England was forced into a late change for the Six Nations match against Italy on Saturday, with prop Joe Marler dropping out to be with his partner ahead of the birth of their first child. Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. "Family must always come first." The other change to the matchday squad of 23 saw centre Manu Tuilagi named on the bench in place of Alex Goode after recovering from a pectoral muscle injury that kept him out for six months. He is expected to make his first England appearance in a year in Rome. The English still have a chance to win the Six Nations if they defeat Italy and France beat Ireland. However, they must also overhaul Irelands points superiority should the Irish win in Paris. Tuilagis return was widely expected after EEngland coaches even considered including him in their squad for the crunch game against Wales until Lancaster decided it would be safer to wait one more week. Discount Saucony Shoes Online. . England hopes Tuilagis power will be a decisive factor in Rome as Lancasters team hopes to pile on the points. "The Wales result was very significant for us but we need to finish the tournament well in Rome," Lancaster said. "We have had a tight turnaround and the key this week has been to manage the players recovery and get them in the best shape for what will be a tough match against Italy." ------ England: Mike Brown, Jack Nowell, Luther Burrell, Billy Twelvetrees, Jonny May, Owen Farrell, Danny Care; Ben Morgan, Chris Robshaw (captain), Tom Wood, Courtney Lawes, Joe Launchbury, David Wilson, Dylan Hartley, Mako Vunipola. Reserves: Tom Youngs, Matt Mullan, Henry Thomas, Dave Attwood, Tom Johnson, Lee Dickson, George Ford, Manu Tuilagi. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball JerseysWholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel