Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 10, 2018 8:21 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Unofficially, it’s hard to figure

Officially http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/christian-covington-jersey , Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has a chest injury, with which he fully participated in practice on Wednesday. Meeting with reporters on Wednesday, Watson was asked about a tweet that he retweeted. The retweeted tweet said that Watson played with a partially collapsed lung and a broken rib against the Cowboys. Specifically, Watson was asked what it was like playing with a partially collapsed lung and a broken rib. nyone who has had a broken rib knows that it doesn’t quickly or magically heal. Besides, Watson officially has a chest injury http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/kareem-jackson-jersey , which could include the broken (or not) rib. Either way, Watson insists that he’s fine ain, I just refer to the injury report,” O’Brien said.A broken rib causes intense pain and discomfort. It hurts to cough. It hurts to laugh. It hurts to sneeze. It hurts to have hiccups. It hurts to breathe. And it definitely hurts to get hit there again. So either Watson never had a broken rib or he’s living, practicing, and playing with an injury that has to be creating plenty of problems for him Womens Julien Davenport Jersey , pretty much all the time.If it’s the latter, those problems could be exacerbated by a Jacksonville defense that is more than capable of getting to Watson, repeatedly. I had the chance to speak with Tim Lynch from Mile High Report to ask some questions and concerns I had about his Denver Broncos as they host the Texans on Sunday.The MVP of Super Bowl 50 is still playing at an elite level.Photo by Norm Hall/Getty ImagesWhat impact has Von Miller had on young stud Bradley Chubb so far? What about the rookie has impressed you the most as we hit the midway point of the season?Tim: Von has taken on a DeMarcus Ware-like role with Chubb. The two have great chemistry already, combining for 15 total sacks in eight games. Chubb had himself a fantastic October after starting out a bit slow early in the season by winning the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month Award. I think in a year or two, Miller will still be elite with Chubb hitting his peak. That’s when I would expect them to really terrorize the league, but so far so good.Now that Demaryius Thomas is gone, how excited should Broncos fans be about Courtland Sutton going forward and why?Tim: Remember the name Courtland Sutton. Pick him up in your fantasy leagues. His timing to hit the high point to catch the ball is amazing. Add that to some incredible hands and you have a player who looks like he is going to be a superstar in this league. Thomas was a great Bronco for nine years and will end up in the Broncos’ Ring of Fame, but he is not the Thomas he once was and he was taking reps away from a rookie who is on the verge of breaking out. It was a good business decision, but most of us fans will miss Thomas as he was a great presence in that locker room. Do you think that Case Keenum can thrive like he did last season in Minnesota if the organization puts the right pieces around him? Or do you think Elway needs to continue searching for a quarterback through the draft?Tim: The search for a quarterback is on. However, we’ve also got to live in this moment. I am sure Case Keenum could be a fine quarterback with proper playcalling and such, but I’ve been left disappointed by Bill Musgrave and his inability to clone the style of playcalling that led to Keenum’s success in Minnesota. Instead http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/bruce-ellington-jersey , he sticks to the kind of playcalling that Keenum has historically struggled in, which would be straight shotgun type formation where Keenum must stand in the pocket and make a decision. Keenum’s best pass ratings comes from play action and/or moving out of the pocket, neither of which has been a significant factor in the plays Musgrave has called. Several articles have come out on various sources discussing whether Vance Joseph should be on the hot seat. Do you believe the Broncos might need a culture change or should he have a longer leash?Tim: With Hue Jackson out in Cleveland, there is no seat hotter than Vance Joseph’s. The Broncos would need to rebound and make a playoff run to save Joseph’s job at this point. Even a 5-3 finish to a .500 record won’t save him, I don’t think. The players who have a ring on this roster are pretty much fed up with losing.What is your prediction for Sunday’s matchup? Who wins, what is the score, and who shines?Tim: The Broncos cannot seem to beat good football teams, and I view the Houston Texans as a good football team. I think Denver will figure out a way to lose another close, frustrating game.Case Keenum will be looking to bring his team back out of a 3-5 hole on Sunday.Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty ImagesWhat’s your prediction for Sunday’s game?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel