Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 4, 2019 1:20 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

really disclose that stuff,"

BOSTON -- New Orleans reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after colliding with Bostons Gerald Wallace in the fourth quarter on Friday night. Cheap Air Jordan 14 Retro Black Friday . The Celtics said a preliminary diagnosis indicated a "cervical stinger." He was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. "I cant really disclose that stuff," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said after the game. "We are just praying for his health. He looked like he was OK. I was more worried about his mother. I know shes at home, a nervous wreck, so hopefully she hears this message and is cool with the fact that hes OK and in good hands." Anderson and Wallace collided near the Celtics basket with 11:02 to play. They both went to the floor hard. Anderson remained on his back as he was being checked by the teams trainer and a Celtics doctor before a stretcher was summoned. "It was tough," teammate Anthony Davis said. "Its a sad situation. You dont want to see one of your guys go down, especially one of your leaders. We just prayed for him, but at the same time weve got to try and win the game." After about a 5-minute delay, he was put in a back brace and then on a stretcher before being wheeled off to applause from the TD Garden crowd. Both teams came out and surrounded him when the stretcher was brought out. Anderson had 13 points and seven rebounds before leaving. "I know what hes going through, the thought process," Wallace said. "I mean, I know the whole process of him lying on the floor waiting on a stretcher to come get you. So my whole thing was just the activity to see him fall, see him moving." Wallace said Anderson told him he was OK. "He said he was all right," Wallace said. Air Jordan Black Friday . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas. Cheap Air Jordan 10 Retro Black Friday .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net.The Toronto Blue Jays can wrap up their third Fenway Park series sweep since the beginning of 2012 this afternoon, when they visit the Boston Red Sox to close a three-game set. The Blue Jays made it two in a row in this series on Wednesday, when Edwin Encarnacion hit two home runs for the second game in a row in a 6-4 triumph. Encarnacion isnt just feasting on Red Sox pitching. The first baseman homered twice for the fourth time in 13 games and has 11 homers in his last 15 games, including five in the last three. Hes also driven in 14 runs in his last 13 games against Boston, with 10 extra-base hits. "Hes a dangerous hitter with tremendous power," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. "You make mistakes, he makes you pay." Jose Reyes, Adam Lind and Dioner Navarro also had two hits apiece for the Blue Jays, whove won seven of their last nine. Xander Bogaerts and A.J. Pierzynski each had three hits and Shane Victorino belted a solo homer for the Red Sox, whove lost six straight for the first time since ending 2012 with eight consecutive setbacks. The Red Sox have scored 14 runs on the six-game skid and havent had a winless homestand of at least six games since 1994. Cheap Air Jordan 2 Retro Black Friday. Blue Jays right-hander Drew Hutchison (3-3) allowed just one run on six hits and two walks in 5 2/3 innings, striking out four. Red Sox righty Clay Buchholz (2-4) gave up five runs -- four earned -- on nine hits and two walks in just 4 2/3 innings. He is 0-2 in last three starts. On the mound for Toronto this afternoon is veteran lefty Mark Buehrle, who can take the major-league lead with an eighth victory alongside Los Angeles Dodgers starter Zack Greinke, whos also scheduled to start Thursday with a chance at win No. 8. Buehrle didnt win his eighth game last season until Aug. 10. Hes 4-0 with a tiny 1.25 earned run average in five road starts in 2014. His lone loss of the season came against Boston on April 25, however, after he was nicked for six earned runs and 12 hits in 5 1/3 innings. Starting for Boston in the finale is Jon Lester, who allowed a run on four hits in five innings of a tough-luck 1-0 loss to Detroit on Friday. He threw 94 pitches and was pulled shortly after a 47-minute rain delay. He dropped a 7-1 decision to Toronto on April 27, but was 4-0 against them last season. Boston took two of three from the Jays earlier in the year. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel